Corel Painter 2021 Full Version Final for Windows
Corel Painter offers faster, more responsive digital painting. The digital art canvas Painter now has a modern, user requested interface. With an updated interface, more speed, and new brushes. The update uses a redesigned user interface with a dark theme to keep the focus on the artwork and larger, refined icons for simplifying tool access.
Whether transitioning from traditional art to digital art software, or painting solely in the digital world, Painter will exceed your expectations. Corel Painter rely on an advisory council of diverse artists to ensure that we meticulously emulate a traditional experience and surpass the needs of illustrators, fine artists and photo artists.
Painter 2021. Accelerate your art.
Create your signature style with Painter®. Sketch, paint, illustrate and make unparalleled photo-art with hundreds of realistic brushes, exclusive media, and an array of artistic tools. Painter 2021 is as diverse as your imagination.
Experience brushes with greatness!
From traditional paint brushes to those found only in the digital world of Painter, we’ve got your canvas covered with every brush and media type possible.
- The most realistic digital art software: Sketch, paint, illustrate and make unparalleled photo-art with hundreds of realistic brushes, Exclusive media and an array of artistic tools
- Over 900 diverse brushes: traditional brushes including chalks, watercolor, thick paint and painter’s Exclusive media such as particles, pattern Pens and image hoses
- Transform favorite photos and drawings into breathtaking paintings: Stylize using artificial intelligence and easily Transform imagery into paintings with powerful auto-painting and cloning tools
- Increased flexibility: drawing tablet and sidecars compatibility, customizable Workspace, create own brushes and Palette, import/export custom content in file format PSD, JPEG, png, tiff, gif, eps
- Enhanced layer control: customize your workflow by choosing to paint on any layer type and hide the canvas right from the New Image dialog; visually identify compatible brushes with various layer types
Details & Requirements :
- Lifetime Software
- Windows 10 (64-Bit), Windows 8.1 (64-Bit), or Windows 7 (64-Bit) (with latest Service Pack)
- Intel Core 2 or AMD Athlon 64 processor, 2 GHz or faster (4 logical cores or higher recommended) AVX2 instruction set support (recommended)
- 2 GB RAM (8 GB RAM or higher recommended)
- 1 GB hard disk space for application files* (Solid-state drive recommended)
- 1280 x 800 screen resolution (1920 x 1080 recommended)
- Mouse or tablet
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher, with the latest updates
- Additional space may be required for Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7
There are no reviews yet.