Microsoft Project 2019 Professional
Microsoft Project 2019 Professional is the only software you’ll need. This versatile program can handle any management demands with ease thanks to easy scheduling tools like resources as well as data management options that keep estimates accurate throughout all stages of implementation!
Microsoft is making it easier to see the big picture with Project 2019 Professional, which includes tools like timesheets and reporting. Manage project schedules and costs, as well as your resources from a centralized app.
This advanced project management also gives you more control over your work by allowing you to organize projects into timelines. They can be accessed quickly without getting lost in menus, multiple sheets, or scrolling through page after page on screen.
Project 2019 Professional will help you to submit timesheets for payroll, invoicing, and other business purposes too. You can easily share your timelines as a PDF to ensure easy access for everyone involved in the operation.
With Project 2019 Professional’s built-in reports, you can make educated decisions moving forward with any project. To form project teams and properly manage resources with automated scheduling systems is a great way to save time too! The software comes equipped with familiar tools like Gnatt charts to reduce training time and make it easy for anyone to pick up.
With so many incredible features and improvements, Project 2019 Professional is the best tool to pick up if you want to be an efficient project manager.
Here are the minimum system requirements for installing Project 2019 Professional. We recommend exceeding these in order to guarantee yourself an enjoyable experience with the software:
- Processor: 1.6 GHz or faster, 2-core processor.
- Memory / RAM: 4 GB or more for 64-bit; 2 GB or more for 32-bit based systems.
- Hard disk: A minimum of 4GB of available hard disk space is required on the installation harddrive.
- Operating System: Windows 10 or Windows 11 is required for Office 2019 apps.
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher on Windows 10.
- .NET version: Some features may require .NET 3.5 or 4.6 and higher to also be installed.
- Other requirements:
- Internet functionality requires an internet connection.
- A Microsoft account may be required.
- A touch-enabled device is required to use any multitouch functionality.
- Functionality and graphics of the included applications may vary based on your system.
There are no reviews yet.